Feminine, soft and stylishly elegant, the Merino Lace Jumper is something special. A lovely lace knit in a classic crew design, wear dressy or casual.
- Soft against the skin
- Fine lace knit jumper
- Ideal for Winter and Trans-seasonal wardrobe
- Renewable and sustainable wool
- Model is 5’10” is a size 10 and wears SMALL
- 100% Super fine Merino
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: Turn inside out, cool hand wash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally. Drycleanable.
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.