The Tui boot is one of our most popular styles. Made from high quality sheepskin it has a soft wool fleece inner and durable EVA sole.
- SIZING: Please use guide in our Sizing Tab
- Treat your feet to the soft luxury feeling of natural sheepskin
- This style can be worn turned up or rolled down.
- The crimped fibres in sheepskin allow air to circulate so feet don’t get clammy
- This also assists to disperse perspiration and odours
- Flexible, durable EVA sole
- Made in New Zealand
As boots are made from a natural product colour may vary slightly from image
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .