The Tui boot is a popular traditional style. The lower-calf length boot is made entirely of sheepskin with a flexible and durable EVA sole.
The style can be worn turned up or rolled down.
Sheepskin gives your feet the natural ability to “breathe” dispersing perspiration & odours.
Treat your feet to these wonderful boots.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .