The Mens thermal Singlet is made from silky soft 18 micron ultra fine merino. It is specifically designed to be worn next to the skin (also perfect for those with sensitive skin), providing luxurious comfort and warmth.
- Supreme Merino naturally breathes and has odour resistant qualities
- Can be worn several times without requiring laundering
- Perfect to provide extra warmth as a base layer during outdoor activities
- Flat sewn seams for added comfort
- Durable and longwearing
- 100% Fine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
*Machine Wash : Lukewarm water, gentle cycle, wool detergent, do not tumble dry
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.