- Shipping & Delivery
- We offer FREE worldwide shipping by fast airmail on all products, plus a free gift wrap, card and message service. You can expect delivery of your goods within 5-12 days of placing your order. You will receive an email notifying you that your goods are on their way once they have been shipped by us. Your goods are tracked and are fully insured by us in case they are lost or damaged in transit. Please note that goods sent to some countries (e.g. Canada, Europe, and the UK) may incur VAT and or customs duties. These charges are beyond our control and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Privacy & Security
- We never sell, disclose or give away any customer details.
Our web server is digitally encrypted and uses the same security levels as major banks. We do not retain your credit card details and all transactions are processed via DPS, New Zealand's largest and most trusted online transaction gateway, or via PayPal.
- Returns & Replacements
- Our 'NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE' policy means that if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase or change your mind*, we will refund the full cost of the goods (excluding your return postal costs) when returned to us within 30 days of receipt and in their original condition and packaging. Of course if goods are faulty we will offer a total refund on the cost of the goods and reimburse your return postage costs. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of underwear for the lower body.
*Products described as 'made to order' can only be exchanged or refunded in the event of their being faulty. To date this has never been necessary.
- Our ordering and checkout process has been designed to be as simple as possible whilst ensuring maximum security for your protection. If you do have any queries or need assistance in making an order please contact us by phone or email and we'll be delighted to help. We hold most items in stock and and can normally ensure dispatch of your order within 48 hours. If for some reason there might be a delay in you receiving your order outside the Shipping & Delivery guide times above, we will contact you by email.
Unlike some online stores we do not have a minimum order value. We hope that if you make any purchase from us however small, that you will be so impressed by our products and service that you will become another of our many regular and long term customers!
- Payment & Pricing
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard in all currencies, and American Express for transactions in US Dollars or NZ Dollars. We also accept payment by PayPal and bank transfer.
Select from the currency converter to display all prices and transactions in your preferred currency. Your orders will be charged to your credit card in the currency you have selected. Please note that if you choose to shop in a currency other than your own the charges to your card will be determined at an exchange rate set by your credit card issuer.
Prices advertised by our online shop ecowool.com may vary from those charged in our retail store. To check relative prices please feel free to call or email us.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your past and present orders and their status by logging into your Ecowool account. Ecowool tracks your parcel once it has been dispatched and can advise you on its whereabouts at any time.
- Updating Account Information
- Log into your Ecowool account to amend or update your details, including contact information, shipping addresses and passwords.
- Made in New Zealand
- All Ecowool products are made in New Zealand or made from raw materials sourced in New Zealand (or in a few cases Australia where stated) using natural and renewable resources whenever possible. We sell quality products only.