Wool is a fabulous choice for an improved night sleep. It efficiently regulates the temperature and moisture around your body for ultimate sleeping comfort, keeping you warm in cold conditions and cool in hot. Wool is also naturally antibacterial and flame resistant. It is ideal for anyone sensitive to allergies or for anyone looking for natural, healthy bedding.
The Underquilts are made with a plush 30mm pile, premium down cross blend of wool fill and 100% cotton Japara sheeting so that your under quilt will retain maximum loft and be superbly comfortable. It’s then finished with cotton bound edges and wide elastic straps on all four corners making attaching your underquilt to the mattress hassle free and very secure.
Relax and sleep deeply with the exquisite comfort that our luxurious wool underquilt provides.
- Wool Fleece 638gsm with a 30mm pile height
- 100% Cotton Japara sheeting 40/40 133 x 100 construction
- 200gsm premium Down Cross blend of wool fill for maximum loft retention
- Fully reversible – sleep on the cotton side or the fleece wool side
- Channel Quilting
- Beautifully finished with cotton bound edges
- Corner elastic straps 5cm / 2 inches wide
- New Zealand made.
Please follow instructions provided on packaging or labels attached to the underquilt. Dry cleaning is recommended, however an underquilt should seldom need cleaning, just air regularly to retain freshness.