This smart Vest is the perfect extra layer for the chilly outdoors. Designed with plenty of length for good lower back cover, it has side pockets and a high collar that can be worn up or turned down. Made from an Eco blend of recycled luxury natural fibres, this mid-weight vest will provide insulating warmth.
Eco Blend fabric is created using fibre that is normally discarded during the yarn manufacturing process. It is collected together and respun to create an entirely new yarn with exceptional properties!
- 60% Natural Fibre Blend – Wool, Angora, Silk,
- 25% Recycled Possum fibre, 15% Nylon
- Odour resistant natural fibres
- Durable, Longwearing
- Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Made in New Zealand
RECYCLED – ECO BLEND
Eco fabric is created using fibre that is normally discarded during the yarn manufacturing process. It is collected together and respun to create an entirely new yarn with exceptional properties!
An innovation that has turned production waste into premium yarn that combines the best characteristics of its component fibres.
Eco blend – recycled possum fibre, Silk, Wool, Angora
CARING FOR YOUR KNITWEAR:
Possum Merino knitwear is very easy care. It is naturally odour resistant, so requires less washing ,which is kinder on you and the environment.
When washing is required, please refer to your garment care label for specific washing instructions
– Gentle hand wash in cool water
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent
– Do Not use bleach or spot cleaning products
– Rinse well in cool water (Hot water will cause shrinkage)
– Gently squeeze or roll garment in a towel to absorb excess water
– Dry flat in shade
– Do not tumble dry
– Iron on wool setting