The Eco Vest is the perfect extra layer for the chilly outdoors. Designed with a high collar that can be fully zipped for extra warmth, or worn turned down. Best teamed with a higher neck garment such as polo. It’s made from a new blend of recycled natural fibres, these eco fibres are light in weight but big on warmth, durability and, are odour resistant.
Eco Blend fabric is created from fibre that is normally discarded during the yarn manufacturing process. It is collected together and respun to create an entirely new yarn with exceptional properties!
Note: Currently, there may be an extra 5 working days on our standard delivery times.
- Smaller/regular fit
- Side Pockets
- Lightweight insulating warmth
- Models wear MEDIUM
- Sustainable, Biodegradable
- 60% Natural Fibre Blend – Wool, Angora, Silk,
- 25% Recycled Possum fibre, 15% Nylon
- Made in New Zealand
Kelly (dark hair Model) H 5’9″ (179cm) – Bust 35″ (88cm)
RECYCLED – ECO BLEND
Eco fabric is created using fibre that is normally discarded during the yarn manufacturing process. It is collected together and respun to create an entirely new yarn with exceptional properties!
An innovation that has turned production waste into premium yarn that combines the best characteristics of its component fibres.
Eco blend – recycled possum fibre, Silk, Wool, Angora
CARING FOR YOUR KNITWEAR:
Possum Merino knitwear is very easy care. It is naturally odour resistant, so requires less washing ,which is kinder on you and the environment.
When washing is required, please refer to your garment care label for specific washing instructions
– Gentle hand wash in cool water
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent
– Do Not use bleach or spot cleaning products
– Rinse well in cool water (Hot water will cause shrinkage)
– Gently squeeze or roll garment in a towel to absorb excess water
– Dry flat in shade
– Do not tumble dry
– Iron on wool setting