The ‘One Sheep Blue Sheep’ blanket is in a beautiful deep Blue and Tokirima Natural (creamy ivory) tartan check and comes packaged in a tote bag with a special Certificate of authenticity.
- Tartan check looks lovely with both modern and classical décor.
- Edges are bound by a simple stylish Blanket Stitch
- Perfect for bedding or throw.
- Size guide: 225cm x 150cm (88.5″ x 59″) Approx. Queen size blanket
Benefits of choosing Wool –
- Wool fibres are naturally breathable, lightweight & flame retardant
- A natural insulator to keep you warm
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria, mould & mildew
- Wool Blankets are very durable & will last a life time with minimal care
- Sustainable & Biodegradable
This blanket is created from wool specially selected from the first clip of lambs’ fleeces direct from a small family farm, Awarima Station, in Tokirima, New Zealand.