The long winding gravel road leading to a family sheep station in New Zealand was the inspiration for the Gravel Grey colour of this stylish pure wool blanket.
- 100% Lambswool, with edges bound in a simple blanket stitch
- Packaged in a tote bag with a special Certificate of authenticity
- Wonderful for bedding, a throw for the couch or special gift
Benefits of choosing Wool –
- Wool fibres are naturally breathable, lightweight & flame retardant
- A natural insulator to keep you warm
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria, mould & mildew
- Wool Blankets are very durable and will last a life time with minimal care
- Sustainable & Biodegradable
This blanket is created from wool specially selected from the first clip of lambs’ fleeces direct from a small farm, Awarima Station, in Tokirima, New Zealand.