The wide crew neckline and flattering seam detailing create a timeless garment that will become your ‘go-to’ piece through the summer and trans-seasonal months. The super fine merino drapes beautifully to skim over the body, is breathable and soft against the skin. This style really is so versatile, dress it up with a favourite piece of jewelry or layer under cardigans, jackets or vests.
Slim fit, for slightly more relaxed fit we recommend go up a size
Merino is often seen as superior traditional wool, as it is far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
CLICK on image to ENLARGE:
Cold/lukewarm water using wool detergent. You can then use a washing machine to gently spin away any excess water before air-drying. Lay any clothing flat and dry away from direct sunlight.
MERINO is odour resistant:
There’s no need to wash MERINO after every use. The organic fibres in each item naturally resist odour build-up so you can use less energy and water from washing.
CARE instruction label:
We have washing instructions printed on the care label inside each garment