The flattering seam detailing create a timeless garment that will become your ‘go-to’ piece through the summer and trans-seasonal months. The super fine merino drapes beautifully to skim over the body, is breathable and soft against the skin. Simple styling is so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down.
For slightly more relaxed fit we recommend go up a size
Merino is often seen as superior traditional wool, as it is far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
CLICK on image to ENLARGE:
Cold/lukewarm water using wool detergent. You can then use a washing machine to gently spin away any excess water before air-drying. Lay any clothing flat and dry away from direct sunlight.
MERINO is odour resistant:
There’s no need to wash MERINO after every use. The organic fibres in each item naturally resist odour build-up so you can use less energy and water from washing.
CARE instruction label:
We have washing instructions printed on the care label inside each garment