Footwear stocks are currently affected by high demand and supply disruptions in manufacturing. Availability is fluctuating, so please email us for availability before placing your order if required urgently.
The Tui boot is one of our most popular styles. Made from high quality sheepskin it has a soft wool fleece inner and durable EVA sole.
- Treat your feet to the soft luxury feeling of natural sheepskin
- This style can be worn turned up or rolled down.
- The crimped fibres in sheepskin allow air to circulate so feet don’t get clammy
- This also assists to disperse perspiration and odours
- Flexible, durable EVA sole
- Made in New Zealand
As boots are made from a natural product colour may vary slightly from image
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .