If you’re looking for a luxurious visual statement then you will love these on-trend shaggy Tibetan sheepskin rugs. They have long curly wool that feels so delicious and silky soft it’s hard to stop touch it!
The size of these rugs and suppleness of the soft suede backing make this type of rug perfect as a throw. Use in a chair, across the end of a bed, over the back or corner of a couch, on your garden furniture.
- Softer and smaller in size to traditional sheepskin rugs
- Tibetan Rug wool fibres are approx. 10cm long
- Curlier and longer wool than standard sheepskin rugs (approx. 4cm longer)
- If using as a mat – some floor types may require a non-slip liner under mat
- Unique rug from Tibet, finished in Asia
Care: Simply shake or gently vacuum to keep rug clean and looking gorgeous! (Machine washing is not recommended)