If you’re looking for a luxurious visual statement then you will love these shaggy Bowron Rugs from Tibet. They have long curly wool that feels so delicious and silky soft it’s hard to stop touching it!
The size of these rugs and suppleness of the soft suede backing make this type of rug perfect as a throw. Use in a chair, across the end of a bed, over the back of a couch or chair.
*NOTE: Not suitable for use in areas with direct sun exposure as this may cause some fading over time
- One size – with minimum L: 90cm x W: 60cm (L 36″ x W 24″)
- The wool fibres are a minimum of 60mm long
- Smaller in size, softer to touch, curly, longer wool than a traditional sheepskin rug
- If using as a mat – some floor types may require a non-slip liner under mat
- Sourced from Tibet, Made in New Zealand
Care: Simply shake or gently vacuum to keep rug clean and looking gorgeous! (Do not machine wash)