The womens Technical Half Zip sweater was designed with supreme comfort in mind. Made from lambswool and polypropylene blend for a hardwearing outdoor garment that will move with your body, keep you warm and has the added bonus of look stylish! The ribbed sleeve design is in a two tone knit that is soft to wear and a practical choice for everyday warmth.
*Sizing :- Technical sweater runs larger to size (e.g.(12-14) is more of a 14)
- Colours Green & Blue have two tone rib sleeves, plain back and front
- Colour Black is a more solid colour
- Polypropylene outer creates a durable garment that repels moisture
- From the high performance 36.6 Range
- 65% Lambswool, 35% Polypropylene
- Made in New Zealand
36.6 DUAL LAYERING:
The unique dual layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6 C/ 97.8 F) in any situation. Products created with this system are high performance garments designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
*The dual layering is used in two different ways-
36.6 TWO LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
Two separate layers
– Lining is Possum Merino Wool
– External top layer is 100% wool
36.6 SINGLE LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
– The double knitting technique combines two high performing yarns into a single layer garment, with natural lambswool on the inner side and durable polypropylene on outerside.
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders.
Products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, in the shearing shed, the fisherman, and on the building site.
The 36.6 range of garments has evolved over many years and has been adapted to create unique high performance outdoor knitwear to meet the needs of customers.