The Tasman is a heavy duty, high performance outdoor jersey with a dual layer of soft Merino Possum on the inside with a hard wearing pure Wool outer.
This unique design creates an amazing garment that maintains your optimum body temp at 36.6 degrees Celsius (97.9 F) so you stay supremely warm outdoors, but don’t over heat indoors. A popular jersey for outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing and farming in cold conditions.
- Inner layer : 65% Merino, 25% Possum, 10% Nylon (for strength)
- Outer layer : protective 100% pure Wool
- 1/4 zip, merino possum wool collar
- Maintains body temp at 36.6°C (97.9 F)
- Windproof, does not absorb rain easily, extremely durable
- Naturally odour resistant fibres, this jersey requires very little washing
- 65% Wool, 25% Possum, 10% Nylon (for strength)
- Made in New Zealand
- Made by MKM Originals (Making hard wearing knitwear for over 135yrs)
**Please Note: This garment is not made by Swanndri
Washing: Warm wash with an approved wool detergent, rinse well. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Dry flat in the shade. Drycleanable.
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders: as original as it gets!
MKM products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, in the shearing shed, the fisherman, and on the building site.
This range of garments has evolved over many years and has been adapted to create unique high performance outdoor knitwear to meet the needs of customers.