Perfect clothing for the farm, ranch, hunting, fishing, equestrian, hiking, working… in fact any outdoor activity.
- The Ranger Shirt is ideal for when you need to keep warm but want a shirt lighter than the Swanndri Bush Shirt.
- Woven from 100% pure merino wool yarn
- The Ranger Shirt has a wool lined yoke, half zip front and two buttoned pockets
- Extremely hard wearing, these garments have been known to last for a generation or two.
- Size tip – OUR BUSHSHIRTS ARE OVERSIZED to allow up to three layers underneath, please take this into consideration when choosing your size. For the most accurate size choice, compare the “Bushshirt Chest Size” to something you currently wear. Please remember the “Bushshirt Chest Size” measurement is done by laying the garment down flat and measuring from one armpit to the other (2cm down from the armpit seam).
A New Zealand legend (more Info)
A New Zealand legend
The reputation of Swanndri is built on the foundation of solid, strong, tough performance wear. Natural fabric is woven to exact specification and then treated to provide the famous water-repellent properties.
The work shirt, made from one hundred percent pure New Zealand wool was fabled for its durability and practicality and quickly became the choice of pioneering New Zealanders. Its unsurpassed fabric keeping them warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer.To this day the original design remains unchanged and is as relevant to today’s New Zealanders as it was almost a century ago.
Swanndri use the finest New Zealand wools to weave a fabric more durable and hard wearing than any competitor has yet been able to re-create. Swanndri workwear is made tough!
Merino Wool is breathable, temperature regulating, doesn’t retain odour and fire resistant.
How to Measure Your Chest : Measure around the fullest part of your chest, place the measuring tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
OUR BUSHSHIRTS ARE OVERSIZED – (Original, Mosgiel & Ranger Styles) are generously sized to allow for the clothing worn underneath, so there is no need to allow an extra size for this. please take this into consideration when choosing your size. For the most accurate size choice, compare the “Bushshirt Chest Size” to something you currently wear.
How to Measure A Garment : Measurement should be done by laying a similar style garment down flat and then measure from one armpit to the other (2cm down from the armpit seam).