The Paihia Shirt is one of Swanndri’s top sellers! Made with a complex fabric weave allowing free movement to help keep you cool on those hot days. This iconic and classic style is suitable for all occasions.
- Made from 100% cotton, making it light, breathable and comfortable
- Short sleeves and a relaxed fit whilst still being smart enough to wear for work
- Placket front closure and sizeable single chest pocket
- High quality design and brand
- Shirts are generous sizings so order your usual size for comfort and fit.
- A New Zealand legend – the reputation of Swanndri is built on the foundation of solid, strong, tough performance wear.
A New Zealand legend.
The reputation of Swanndri is built on the foundation of solid, strong, tough performance wear. Natural fabric is woven to exact specification and then treated to provide the famous water-repellent properties.
The work shirt, made from one hundred percent pure New Zealand wool was fabled for its durability and practicality and quickly became the choice of pioneering New Zealanders. Its unsurpassed fabric keeping them warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer.To this day the original design remains unchanged and is as relevant to today’s New Zealanders as it was almost a century ago.
Swanndri use the finest New Zealand wools to weave a fabric more durable and hard wearing than any competitor has yet been able to re-create.
Garments are generously sized to allow for the clothing worn underneath, so there is no need to allow an extra size for this.
Merino Wool is breathable, temperature regulating, doesn’t retain odour and fire resistant .Swanndri workwear is made tough.