Stay supremely warm in the Hudson Hoody made by Swanndri, globally recognized for premium quality durable outdoor wear. This stylish design can be worn out and about on the farm, fishing or a perfect heavy weight jacket/hoody with jeans. A popular, versatile jacket.
NOTE: As we’re experiencing some stock delays, please select colour first to show available sizes. New stocks arriving mid-January.
- We also have Red/Black in stock in sizes Small & Large – please email us direct if you would like to order one of these sizes. Thanks
- 100% New Zealand Wool (345 gsm)
- Traditional Swanndri heavy weight wool
- Fully lined, 100% natural brushed cotton interior for comfort
- Heavy duty front zip opening with internal zip guard
- Zip guard extends to the hood for total neck warmth
- Concealed zip pockets (fully lined) at both hips and left chest
- Well placed back pleats allow extra room to move
- Contoured hood with stretch cord toggle adjuster
- A New Zealand Legend (refer More info)
SIZING GUIDE : The Swanndri Hoody has standard sizing and the fit is not intended for multiple layers underneath. For a more generous fit you might like the Original Bush shirt.
How to Measure Your Chest : Measure around the fullest part of your chest, place the measuring tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
BUSHSHIRTS ARE OVERSIZED – (Original, Mosgiel & Ranger Styles) are generously sized to allow for the clothing worn underneath, so there is no need to allow an extra size for this. please take this into consideration when choosing your size. For the most accurate size choice, compare the “Bushshirt Chest Size” to something you currently wear.
How to Measure A Garment : Measurement should be done by laying a similar style garment down flat and then measure from one armpit to the other (2cm down from the armpit seam).
A New Zealand legend
The reputation of Swanndri is built on the foundation of solid, strong, tough performance wear. Natural fabric is woven to exact specification and then treated to provide the famous water-repellent properties.
The work shirt, made from one hundred percent pure New Zealand wool was fabled for its durability and practicality and quickly became the choice of pioneering New Zealanders. Its unsurpassed fabric keeping them warm and dry in the winter. To this day the original design remains unchanged and is as relevant to today’s New Zealanders as it was almost a century ago.
Strong & Tough! – Swanndri use the finest NZ wool to weave a fabric more durable and hard wearing than any competitor has yet been able to re-create. Once manufactured fully in NZ, these days the final construction is completed off shore to Swanndri NZ highest standards.