This Swanndri coat has been designed specially for Dogs, made from the traditional weight swanndri wool with a soft polar fleece lining, oilskin collar and pockets.
Durable and long wearing, it will not only keep your dog warm and dry, they will be easily recognizable when out and about.
Note:- Length (L) measurement is along back of coat from collar to top of tail. Girth (G) is adjustable by Velcro to make it smaller. Breed fit is a guide only.
XS – L 24cm – G 67cm (Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier)
S – L 36.5cm – G 84cm (Min Schnauzer, Fox Terrier, Beagle)
M – L 47cm – G 100.5cm (Labrador, Collie, Staffy)
L – L 58.5cm – G 119cm (English Pntr, Husky, Dalmatian)
XL – L 63cm – G 135cm (Mastiff, German Shepard)
Sheepskin Care and Storage
Sheepskin is incredibly easy to care for, it has an inherent natural ability to repel dirt and liquid.
A regular vacuum using the standard nozzle (only) or shaking the rug is generally all that is required to keep your sheepskin clean.
Your product may have been tightly packaged for shipping and so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original soft, fluffy appearance with a vigorous shake. Lay the skin flat and any fold marks will disappear naturally after a few days.
In the event further cleaning is required then please follow these specific guidelines
– For small soiled areas, moisten a soft cloth with luke warm water
– Clean affected area using gentle circular motions, DO NOT rub
– If cleaning agent required, use mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– Remove excess moisture with dry cloth
– Allow to dry and gently brush with Carding brush
Baby Cocoon Care: Shake or regular vacuum will keep baby’s cocoon clean. Any small spills can be easily spot cleaned, if further washing required we recommend Dryclean only.
– Complete immersion into cold or lukewarm water ( max 38c/100F) DO NOT use hot
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free
– Rinse thoroughly in cold or lukewarm water.
– Hand squeeze or gently spin by machine to remove excess water
– Follow Drying instructions.
– Machine wash on gentle cycle in lukewarm water (up to 38C/100F) DO NOT use hot
– If you are unsure of the temperature of your washing machine, then only use cold water.
– Use a small amount of a mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free
– DO NOT use fabric softener.
– Hand squeeze or gently spin by machine to remove excess water.
– Follow Drying instructions.
NOTE : Excessive heat will cause hardening of leather and can cause product shrinkage.
– Products should be line or flat dried only.
– Dry away from direct sunlight and direct heat such as heaters, radiators or fires.
– DO NOT tumble dry
– DO NOT iron
– Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying
– Brush gently with Carding brush while damp and again once completely dry, to encourage original fluffy appearance.
– Due to a special tanning process, Medical Rugs, Baby Rugs and Stroller Fleece can be tumble dried -use cool or warm setting only. (*Do not tumble dry Baby Cocoon)
– Products can be drycleaned using a professional drycleaning service.
– We recommend that coloured sheepskin products and Car Seat covers are Drycleaned only.
If you wish to store your sheepskin, place in a cool, airy place away from direct sunlight. We do not recommend storing in plastic bags for an extended period of time as the fibres will not breathe and condensation may occur in warm conditions.
Whilst we endeavor to provide helpful information, washing and drying of sheepskin products is done at your risk and we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen damage that may occur.
A New Zealand legend
The reputation of Swanndri is built on the foundation of solid, strong, tough performance wear. Natural fabric is woven to exact specification and then treated to provide the famous water-repellent properties.
The work shirt, made from one hundred percent pure New Zealand wool was fabled for its durability and practicality and quickly became the choice of pioneering New Zealanders. Its unsurpassed fabric keeping them warm and dry in the winter. To this day the original design remains unchanged and is as relevant to today’s New Zealanders as it was almost a century ago.
Strong & Tough! – Swanndri use the finest NZ wool to weave a fabric more durable and hard wearing than any competitor has yet been able to re-create. Once manufactured fully in NZ, these days the final construction is completed off shore to Swanndri NZ highest standards.
Merino Wool is breathable, temperature regulating, doesn’t retain odour and fire resistant.
How to Measure Your Chest : Measure around the fullest part of your chest, place the measuring tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
BUSHSHIRTS ARE OVERSIZED – (Original, Mosgiel & Ranger Styles) are generously sized to allow for the clothing worn underneath, so there is no need to allow an extra size for this. please take this into consideration when choosing your size. For the most accurate size choice, compare the “Bushshirt Chest Size” to something you currently wear.
How to Measure A Garment : Measurement should be done by laying a similar style garment down flat and then measure from one armpit to the other (2cm down from the armpit seam).