The Womens Long Sleeve thermal has a touch of lace on the V-neck line. Made from 18 micron Super Fine Merino wool – silky soft against the skin, excellent stretch for ultimate movement and comfort, non irritating, durable and longwearing.
- SALE – White & Black while stocks last
- Supreme merino thermals have flat sewn seams for added comfort
- Merino wool is naturally odour resistant and breathable
- Machine washable
- 100% superfine merino wool
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: Machine Wash or Handwash:
– Lukewarm water, gentle cycle, wool detergent, do not tumble dry
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.