Supreme Merino underwear is specifically designed to be worn next to the skin, offering a luxurious feel of comfort and warmth.
The Womens Leggings are made from silky soft 100% Super Fine Merino wool with a soft fitting elasticised lace waist band and flat sewn seams for added comfort.
- Supreme Merino thermals are easy care and odour resistant
- Can often be worn a number of times without requiring laundering
- Wool naturally breathes to regulate body temperature
- 100% superfine merino wool (18 Micron)
- Sizing: Refer Tab for approximate lengths
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Machine washable: cold/lukewarm water, gentle cycle, wool detergent, Do not tumble dry
Garment Size Guide: Approximate Length from waistband
Small – Length 94cm
Med – Length 96cm
Lge – Length 97cm
XLge – Length 98cm
2XLge – Length 98cm
HY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.