The Mens Thermal Leggings with button fly are made from silky soft 18 micron ultra fine merino, designed to provide the ultimate in luxurious comfort and warmth.
- *Refer Sizing Tab
- Supreme Merino naturally breathes and has odour resistant qualities
- Easy Care: Can often be worn many times without requiring laundering
- Perfect to provide extra warmth as a base layer during outdoor activities
- Has a button fly and flat sewn seams for added comfort
- Soft, warm, longwearing natural fibres
- 100% superfine merino
- Made in New Zealand
Machine Washable : Lukewarm water, gentle cycle, wool detergent, do not tumble dry
Garment waist measurement:
Small – 69cm/ 27″
Medium – 74cm/ 29″
Large – 78cm/ 31″
XLge – 84cm/ 33″
2XLge – 92cm/ 36″
Garment length measurement:
Small – 99cm/ 39″
Medium – 100cm/ 39.5″
Large – 101cm/ 39.75″
XLge – 102cm/ 40″
2XLge – 103cm/ 40.5″
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.