The Mens Thermal Leggings with button fly are made from silky soft 18 micron ultra fine merino. It is specifically designed to be worn next to the skin (also great for sensitive skin), providing luxurious comfort and warmth.
- Supreme Merino naturally breathes and has odour resistant qualities
- Easy Care: Can often be worn many times without requiring laundering
- Perfect to provide extra warmth as a base layer during outdoor activities
- Has a button fly and flat sewn seams for added comfort
- Durable and longwearing
- Made in New Zealand
*Machine Washable : Lukewarm water, gentle cycle, wool detergent, do not tumble dry
Garment length measurement:
Small – 95cm
Medium – 96cm
Large – 97cm
XLge – 98cm
2XLge – 99cm
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.