The Star Map necklace was created as a celebration of the stary night sky, and in honour of those courageous adventurers who journeyed far from home with only a Star Map to follow.
No matter your ethnicity, all of our ancestors followed the stars to find new lands and opportunities, and then followed them to find their way home again.
- Handmade from recycled sterling silver and native New Zealand Rimu wood
- The stars are made of silver and individually inlaid into the wood
- Each star map is framed in a circle of fine silver with a brushed finish
- Silver chain measures – 45cm length
- Round pendant diameter is approx. 2cm
- Made in New Zealand
*Rimu wood is natural therefore there may be a slight variance in depth of rimu colour from image