The simple elegant design of the Feather earrings was created as a tribute to our birds.
Through the ages birds have been seen as symbols of power and freedom and in New Zealand Maori mythology birds are considered very special and sacred.
- Handmade in 100% fine recycled silver
- The Maori word ‘Aroha’ one side with the English translation of ‘Love’ on the reverse
- The feather weight earrings are 5 cm long
- The ear hooks are also hand-crafted and made from recycled silver.
- Made in New Zealand with love