The Moccasin slipper is a traditional design that has always been popular. It is extremely comfortable and versatile. The hard wearing sole is ideal for indoor wear, it can also be worn for light outdoor use. It has a durable suede leather outer and a soft natural sheepskin inner.
SALE: Chestnut all sizes & Grey sizes 13, 14
- SIZING: Refer Size Tab for more details
- Smart suede leather outer with collar
- A comfortable, practical unisex design
- Fully lined with soft sheepskin
- Hardwearing 5mm EVA sole that extends up the back of slipper
- Strong seam binding
- Made in New Zealand
*All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture or materials for a period of 12 months.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .