The Active Tee is made in a lightweight 100% merino wool that can be worn next to the skin without irritation. It is machine washable for easy care and has been designed with in a longer length to ensure good mid- lower back coverage when bending and stretching. Great for the farm, hunting, fishing….The natural moisture control properties of this wool help to keep your body at an even temperature.
Note: Currently stock is low, if your size isn’t available, please allow an extra 10 working days for manufacture. Or email us for stock update if your order is urgent.
- Naturally odour resistant, requires less washing
- Naturally has high UV resistance, flame retardant
- Durable, hard wearing
- Longer length, good stretch for comfort
- Great weight for all year round use
- 100% Merino Wool (21 micron)
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: Machine washable, mild detergent, wool cycle, do not tumble dry
ACTIVE TEE Size Guide: (length – centre back neck to hem)
*Measurement is front garment,x 2 for back
e.g. Med 48cm x 2 = 96cm approx Tee chest measurement
Sml — chest 45.5cm –length 88cm
Med — chest 48cm — length 90cm
Lge — chest 50.5cm — length 91cm
XLge– chest 53cm — length 93cm
XXLge — chest 55.5cm — length 94cm
3XLge — chest 58cm — length 95cm
4XLge — chest 60.5cm — length 96cm
5XLge –chest 63cm — length 97cm
Benefits of wearing MERINO WOOL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.