The Active Tee Shirt is made in a fine 100% wool rib. The natural moisture control properties of this wool help to keep your body at an even temperature. The longer length design ensures good lower back coverage when bending and stretching during work or recreational activities. And the 21 micron thickness offers a lighter weight warmth and comfort that is designed to be worn as outer wear.
- Naturally odour resistant, requires less washing
- Naturally has high UV resistance, flame retardant
- Durable, hard wearing
- Longer length for good lower back coverage
- Great weight for all year round use
- Machine washable, mild detergent, wool/gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
- 100% Fine Wool (21 micron)
- Made in New Zealand
ACTIVE TEE Size Guide: (length – centre back neck to hem)
Sml — chest 45.5cm –length 88cm
Med — chest 48cm — length 90cm
Lge — chest 50.5cm — length 91cm
XLge– chest 53cm — length 93cm
XXLge — chest 55.5cm — length 94cm
3XLge — chest 58cm — length 95cm
4XLge — chest 60.5cm — length 96cm
5XLge –chest 63cm — length 97cm
Benefits of wearing MERINO WOOL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.