The beautiful relaxed neckline of the Shimmer Top creates an elegant dressy look. Made from softly draping fine rib merino, this lightweight top can be worn for cooler summer and trans-seasonal wear.
- Slim straight cut, turned hems
- Non crease, excellent for travel
- Breathable natural fibres
- Biodegradable, sustainable
- Model wears SMALL – H: 5’6″ / 167.5cm
- 195gsm fine rib, good stretch, retains shape
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Machine washable, wool cycle, mild detergent, dry flat, do not tumble dry.
Note: Currently may take an extra 5 working days to standard shipping times. Please email us for stock update if order is urgent.
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.