The Sergio Turtle Neck is an effortlessly versatile wardrobe staple. Wear on its own, or under your favourite jumper, cardigan, sweatshirt or jacket, The merino is soft with plenty of stretch for comfort, naturally breathable and easy care.
- Slim Fit, also look good sized up for slightly more relaxed fit
- Fine rib knit 195gsm merino
- Light weight, good stretch, retains shape
- Straight cut body, set in sleeves, turned hem
- All year round wear
- Model wears size: LARGE
- Machine washable, gentle wool cycle, mild detergent
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
WHY WE LOVE MERINO:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.