A versatile wardrobe essential, the Pure Merino Polo is crafted in a soft fine rib knit, offering a cosy feel in a timeless design. The Polo looks fabulous paired with just about everything…. vests, sweaters, shirts, dresses, jackets, the styling options are endless.
Style tip: wear polo neck turned over in the classic double layer, or a single layer ‘scrunched’ for the relaxed on-trend look.
- Fit: Slim straight cut, set in sleeves, turned hem
- Non crease, fabulous for travel
- Light weight, good stretch, retains shape
- Breathable natural fibre
- Model is size 8 wearing : SMALL (10)
- Model Height – 5’6″ / 67cm
- Biodegradable, sustainable
- 100% Pure Merino Wool (195gsm fine rib knit)
- Made in New Zealand
CARE – machine washable, gentle wool cycle, mild detergent
WHY WE LOVE MERINO:
Merino is often seen as superior to traditional wool, as it’s far more comfortable to wear against the skin and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.