Made in 100% Merino wool, the Open Front Cardigan is an easy every day style. It has shaped front pockets and slim fit ribbed cuffs. The perfect choice to take you through winter and trans-seasonal periods.
Note: Light Pewter – XSmall only
- Loose fit design
- Lightweight warmth and softness
- Model wears : Small (Height 5’9″)
- Natural, renewable & sustainable
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino wool is breathable and odour resistant so requires less washing. Hang outside in the shade to freshen.
Washing: Turn inside out, cool handwash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.