The simple styling of the Longline Cardigan creates an effortlessly chic look that is sure to become a favourite. Made in a soft fine merino rib with an elegant neckline, the longer length helps to visually elongate the body and is the ideal weight for cool summer and trans-seasonal wear.
*Tip: Smaller Fit – We recommend you go up a size
- Size – Length of Cardigan (Sizing Tab)
- Fine rib knit 195gsm merino
- Light weight, good stretch, retains shape
- Set in sleeves, turned hem, pockets
- CARE: Machine washable, gentle wool cycle, mild detergent
- Model (Deep Cove) – wearing MEDIUM
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Model Stats: 5’9″ (175cm) 36″ Bust
- Kelly wears Medium (Deep Cove & Everglade) NOTE* As this is a slimmer fit, Kelly could also wear Large for slightly more relaxed fit
WHY WE LOVE MERINO:
Merino is superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general, all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has a good stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and is an excellent cool summer and trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
LENGTH SIZE GUIDE: (measured from back centre of garment)
Small – 80cm/31.5″
Medium – 82cm/32″
Large – 84cm/33″
XLarge – 86cm/33.5″
2XLarge – 89cm/35″