An elegant choice in a luxe fine merino knit. This gorgeous top has loads of stylish detail – a flattering wide neckline, subtle exterior stitching, and cuffs knitted in houndstooth pattern. A dressy option that pairs with jeans, pants and skirts, in a light weight merino suited to cool summer and trans-seasonal wear.
- Fit: Slim – Recommend go up a size for slightly more relaxed fit
- Stitch detailing side & centre back, split cuff
- Skims body, drapes beautifully
- Breathable natural fibres
- Non crease, non pill
- 200gsm fine rib, good stretch, retains shape
- Model is size 8 wears: SMALL (10)
- Model Height – 5’6″ / 67cm
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
WHY WE LOVE MERINO:
Merino is often seen as superior to traditional wool, as it is far more comfortable to wear against the skin and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
MERINO is odour resistant:
There’s no need to wash MERINO after every use. The organic fibres in each item naturally resist odour build-up so you can use less energy and water from washing.
CARE instruction label:
We have washing instructions printed on the care label inside each garment