The Diva Jacket from our Pure Merino range, is a flattering design with a relaxed fit through the body, creating a gorgeous soft drape over the tummy area. The slightly longer front helps to elongate the look and the fine rib merino is soft against the skin. The perfect layering piece for cool summer, and trans-seasonal wear.
- Size Guide for Length : Refer Size Tab
- Light weight, good stretch, retains shape
- Breathable natural fibre
- Fit: Standard with relaxed fit through body
- Note: Long length sleeve
- Model in Black wears – SMALL (10)
- Model Height – 5’6″ / 67cm
- 100% Pure Merino Wool (195gsm fine rib knit)
- Biodegradable, sustainable
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: Machine washable, gentle wool cycle, mild detergent
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is often seen as superior to traditional wool, as it’s far more comfortable to wear against the skin and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
LENGTH GUIDE: (measured from centre back of garment)
Small (10) – 56cm/22″
Med (12) – 58cm/22.5″
Large (14) – 60cm/23.5″
XLarge (16) – 62cm/24.5″
2XLarge (18) – 64cm/25″