The Pure Merino range are wardrobe staples that can be worn through many months of the year. The Crew is made in a gorgeous soft fine merino rib, with good stretch so it’s super comfortable. This is a light to mid weight merino that looks lovely on its own, and layers beautifully under jackets, cardigans and vests.
Note: Limited sizes currently in stock
- Fit: Regular
- Light weight, good stretch, retains shape
- Breathable natural fibres
- Great for travel
- Model wears: SMALL
- Biodegradable, sustainable
- Care: Machine washable, wool cycle, mild detergent
- 100% Pure Merino Wool (195gsm)
- Made in New Zealand
Model (Jamie) – 5’6″ (167cm) & Chest 33″ (83cm)
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.