A simple timeless design that will become a favourite ‘go to’ piece for many seasons to come. The Bromley Cardigan layers beautifully over dresses, tops and camisoles. We love the softness and lightweight feel of our pure merino, it’s natural, breathable, and has loads of stretch for the ultimate in every day stylish comfort.
SALE: Thistle size MEDIUM (while stocks last)
- Slim Fit /Regular
- For more relaxed fit go up a size
- Good stretch, retains shape
- Breathable natural fibres
- Model wears SMALL
- Model Height: 5’6″/167cm, Chest: 33″/83cm
- Care: Machine washable, wool cycle, mild detergent
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.