The superfine 100% organic merino is so soft and gentle, perfect for delicate newborn skin. Merino’s natural ability to breathe will regulate baby’s temperature for the ultimate all day and night comfort.
Gift Set Colour Options:
- Dusty Rose : Rose Stripe Beanie & Booties, Plain Dusty Rose Bodysuit
- North Sea Blue: Sea Blue Stripe Beanie & Booties, Plain Sea Blue Bodysuit
Merino Beanie – A newborn baby’s head is extremely sensitive and protecting them from the elements is very important, merino provides both warmth and UV protection. Fold beanie up or down as baby grows.
Merino Bodysuit – Newborns spend most of their first weeks in and out of sleep. The multi-purpose, easy-care bodysuit will ensure they feel warm and snug. Merino will naturally stretch allowing for plenty of freedom of movement. The cuffs can be turned down to create mittens to keep hands warm or prevent baby from scratching.
Merino Booties – Designed to stay put on busy (and tiny) little feet, these double layered booties will keep baby’s feet warm and toasty. Can be worn rolled up or down.
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
This range of superfine merino babywear is sourced from certified organic New Zealand farms where the merino sheep roam free.
– Made in New Zealand
• MERINO FIBRES BREATHE: and are self-cleaning. After a hard days play, all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside to air. But if required, can be machine washed and air dried, or low heat tumble dried.
• VERY DURABLE: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy. It also won’t pull or rip.
• KEEPS IT’S SHAPE: this range of merino will always bounce back to its original shape. Treat it rough, wear it hard and it will keep its shape.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• MERINO KEEPS BABY SAFER IN THE SUN! Because Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material. It also has as a natural UV protection factor of 30+.
• LOVED BY NATURE: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
Superfine merino does not require complicated care. Often the garment only requires a good airing outside to get rid of minor dirt spots or just smell. The merino natural self-cleansing abilities will leave it fresh.
If washing required:-
– Hand or machine wash cool water/wool cycle
– Use wool detergent. (try Ecostore Wool & Delicates Wash)
– Line dry or tumble dry on low heat (do note that over time constant tumble drying will add extra wear and tear on your merino).
Do Not:- Use bleach or detergents with whitener content
Do Not:- Soak merino product as that will destroy the wool fibres.
Do Not:- Hang the white (Natural) colour merino in direct sunlight. It will turn yellow as it hasn’t been dyed or treated by chemicals.
** Pilling: We have chosen not to cover our garments with a synthetic coating so the short fibres will naturally appear and go away – you will then be pill free.