These very cute… but also very practical booties, have been designed not to fall off. They have a double layer of merino so will keep baby’s feet warm and toasty. Made from 100% natural organic merino, the healthy choice for baby.
Merino naturally breathes so baby will not overheat but stay at the right temperature, lovely and warm.
- The booties can be folded up or down as baby grows
- Natural cotton cord
- Fits true to size
- 100% superfine soft organic merino
- Made in New Zealand
This range of superfine merino babywear is sourced from certified organic New Zealand farms where the merino sheep roam free.
– Once a year, they have their heavy fleeces shorn
– And every year, they grow it back again – luckily for all of us.
– Organically certified and treated with kindness (no mulesing!)
– Harvested sustainably, chemical-free
– Made in New Zealand
** For Ultra-sensitive skin choose colour – Natural: It is the natural colour of the merino fleece.
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe: and are self-cleaning. After a hard days play, all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside to air. But if required, can be machine washed and air dried, or low heat tumble dried.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy. It also won’t pull or rip.
• Keeps its shape: this range of merino will always bounce back to its original shape. Treat it rough, wear it hard and it will keep its shape.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino keeps you cooler and safer in the sun! Because Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material. It also has as a natural UV protection factor of 30+.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
Organic merino does not require complicated care. Often the garment only requires a good airing outside to get rid of minor dirt spots or just smell. The merino natural self-cleansing abilities will leave it fresh.
If washing required:-
– Hand or machine wash cool water/wool cycle
– Use wool detergent. (try Ecostore Wool & Delicates Wash)
– Line dry or tumble dry on low heat (do note that over time constant tumble drying will add extra wear and tear on your merino).
Do Not:- Use bleach or detergents with whitener content
Do Not:- Soak merino product as that will destroy the wool fibres.
Do Not:- Hang the white (Natural) colour merino in direct sunlight. It will turn yellow as it hasn’t been dyed or treated by chemicals.
** Pilling: We have chosen not to cover our garments with a synthetic coating so the short fibres will naturally appear and go away – you will then be pill free.