Step out in the Moto Mid length boot, a unisex design that will have you looking very stylish this season. Features include the turnback side and knitted rib detailing with plush sheepskin inner and lightweight flexible sole. Zip right up for cooler days or clip sides back for a more casual style, no matter what the look, we know you will enjoy the supreme comfort of the popular Moto.
**Sorry these boots are no longer available for pre-Christmas delivery
- Double faced sheepskin
- Strong outer suede, soft inner fleece, contoured heel support
- Flexible, longwearing, lightweight, anti-slip EVA sole
- Aqua Repel Splash protection (not waterproof)
- Highest quality craftmanship
- Strong durable stitching and binding
- As boots are made from a natural product colour may vary slightly from image.
- Made in Australia
- Please Note : Boots are made to order, lead time approx. 7 – 10 working days + Delivery
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .