The child/teen Mini Extreme 36.6 hoodie has the same wonderful insulation properties as the adult version. It is a heavy duty outdoor jersey with a double layer consisting of soft Merino Possum on the inside with a hard wearing pure Wool outer. Ideal for active outdoor activities in cold conditions. This unique design cuts out the wind and traps in your body heat to help you maintain your optimum temperature of at 36.6°C (97.9 F ).
- A unisex hoodie popular with both boys and girls, soft against the skin, supremely comfortable, moves and stretches with the body and is naturally breathable.
- Windproof, does not absorb rain easily, extremely durable
- Long length to provide good body coverage
- Sizing runs large you may wish to go down a size- refer sizing guide tab
- Strong half zip, hood, elasticated rib cuffs
- Two Dual Layer System – for insulating warmth
- Lining Layer: 65% Merino, 25% Possum, 10% Nylon
- Outer Layer: 100% wool
- Made in New Zealand
- Possum, Merino wool is odour resistant so requires less washing, simply hang outside in shaded area to freshen
- Washing – Lukewarm hand wash, wool detergent, rinse well. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Dry flat in the shade. Drycleanable.