Made in 100% Superfine Merino wool, the Rib Front Crew is a perfect layering piece to take you through winter and trans-seasonal periods. With wide rib detailing and a flattering high neckline, this jumper is a stylish wardrobe basic.
- Lightweight warmth and softness
- Model wears: Small (Height 5’9″)
- Natural, renewable & sustainable
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino wool is breathable and odour resistant so requires less washing. Hang outside in the shade to freshen. Washing: Turn inside out, cool handwash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally, warm steam iron .Drycleanable
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.