A smart looking unisex sock for the active man or woman. Made from Merino wool, they will provide light to mid-weight warmth for all year round comfort. Merino is naturally breathable so your feet wont feel clammy, it wicks moisture away therefore reducing odour.
- Black with tiger orange stripe detail
- *For a winter weight sock see – Possum Merino Action or Trekking sock (link below)
- Breathable, Odour resistant
- Light to Mid weight for all year round wear
- 73% Merino, 20% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: Machine washable, lukewarm water, mild detergent, do not tumble dry
Why MERINO WOOL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.