Update your trans-seasonal wardrobe with the simple elegance of a button-through superfine Merino wool Cardigan. The lovely shell buttons and attractive V-Shaping detail make this cardigan a popular choice with our customers.
- 100% Extra fine Merino Wool
- Soft roll finish on hem, pocket and sleeve
- ‘V’ detailing at neck, cuff and side
- Soft against skin
- Lightweight warmth
- Natural and sustainable
- Model wears size SMALL she is a size (8) – Height 5’9″
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino wool is naturally breathable and odour resistant so you can wear your garment several times before needing washing. Hang out to air in shaded area to freshen.
Washing: Cool hand wash, wool detergent, cold rinse, short spin, dry flat in shade, warm steam iron or damp cloth. Do not tumble dry
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.