A stunning button-through Cardigan with lovely shell buttons. Ideal for many seasons of the year, layer over merino sweater on chilly days or over a singlet or cami in warmer weather. A smart style that can be worn dressy or casual.
Limited Stock – XLarge (16-18) only
Size Guide: Fit is generous e.g XLarge (16-18) = size 18
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool
- V shaped detailing
- Soft roll finish
- Lightweight warm trans-seasonal cardigan
- Model wears Small (Height 5’10”)
- Natural & sustainable
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino wool is naturally breathable and odour resistant so you can wear your garment several times before needing washing. Hang out to air in shaded area to freshen.
Washing: Cool hand wash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally in shade, warm steam iron
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.