The Scoop neck top is made from 100% fine merino wool in a 215gm weight. The perfect warm thermal base layer. Premium quality merino, it’s soft against the skin, itch free, and has good stretch for a comfortable fit.
* Merino is breathable and naturally odour resistant, garments can be worn a number of times without requiring washing.
- Comfortable snug fit, good stretch
- Premium quality single jersey knit
- Odour resistant, itch free, static resistant
- Easy care, quick drying
- Light – Mid weight thermal layer
- Model wears: SMALL
- 100% Fine Merino Wool (215gms, 19.5 micron)
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: machine washable, gentle cycle, wool detergent, dry naturally (do not tumble dry)
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.