The Scoop Neck long sleeve top is a popular choice due to its versatility. Wear as a thermal base layer, an undershirt or as outerwear.
This means that even though its made from fine super soft merino, its design and weight is also ideal to be worn as casual or active outerwear.
- 100% merino wool, 215gm2, 19.5 micron, single jersey knit
- Snug fit that stretches and moves with you
- Breathable- lets body breathe
- Odour resistant, itch-free, static resistant
- Easy care, quick drying
- The ultimate lightweight thermal top
- Ideal for casual or active outerwear
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: machine washable, gentle cycle, wool detergent, dry naturally (do not tumble dry)
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.