The Endurance sweater is a high performance durable garment for outdoor activities. This design is popular due to its versatility, the perfect choice for outdoor wear…. hunting, fishing or weekend casual. It’s made using a ‘ Single’ Dual Layer weaving system which combines the comfort of a merino possum inner layer, with a hard wearing polypropylene outer. This combination of fibres creates a light- mid weight garment that’s not only warm, but extremely comfortable to wear.
Note: There may be 5-7 working days extra on our standard delivery times for some sizes. Please email us if your order is urgent.
- 36.6 Single Dual Layer System (see More info tab )
- Note: Longer length, good lower back coverage
- Wool garments loosen slightly with wear
- Half zip to high collar, zip chest pocket
- Non pill, non crease, long life durable garment
- 34% Merino, 21% Possum, 39% Polypropylene, 6% Nylon
- Made in New Zealand
Steve – Model (no beanie) : Height 6’1″/185cm, Chest 42″/107cm – wears LARGE
36.6 DUAL LAYERING:
The unique dual layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6 C/ 97.8 F) in any situation. Products created with this system are high performance garments designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
*The dual layering is used in two different ways-
SINGLE LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
– The double knitting technique weaves together high performing yarns into a single layer garment, with possum merino wool on the inner side and durable polypropylene on the outer.
TWO LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
Two separate layers
– Lining is Possum Merino Wool
– External top layer is 100% wool
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders.
Products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, the fisherman, the hiker……