The neck warmer is made from superfine merino wool and knitted in a lace pattern. Team with a crew neck sweater or t-shirt to change up the look and to create a soft polo neck style. This snood is lovely and soft against the skin and will add a feminine touch to your outfit.
Note: Black only (Silver sold out)
- Relaxed fit
- Size: circumference – 55cm/21.5″
- Soft natural fibres
- Renewable and Sustainable
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.