Super soft and super gorgeous! The fine Merino Lace Handwarmers are a must have this season. A feminine on-trend fingerless gloves that will definitely have your friends wanting some too.
- Lace pattern
- Durable, warm and very soft
- Team with Merino Classic Crew in Silver or Black (sold Separately)
- Natural renewable and sustainable
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.