The Classic Crew is truly a versatile garment. Made from beautiful extra fine Merino wool, the perfect weight for layering under jackets, cardigans and vests or wear on its own with a statement scarf. A fabulous wardrobe staple that will become your ‘go-to’ piece for casual, office or evenings out.
- Merino wool is soft against the skin
- Ideal for winter and trans-seasonal wardrobe
- Renewable and sustainable wool
- Model wears SMALL, is a size 10 (Height 5’10”)
- 100% Superfine Merino
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino wool is breathable and odour resistant so requires less washing. Hang outside in the shade to freshen.
Washing: Turn inside out, cool handwash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally, warm steam iron. Drycleanable
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
CARING FOR YOUR MERINO:
100% Merino is naturally odour resistant so often hanging your garment to air is all that is required
– Turn garment inside out
– Cool hand wash with wool detergent
– Cold rinse
– Gentle spin to remove excess water
– Reshape and dry flat in the shade
– Warm iron with a damp cloth
– Do not tumble dry