Cardigans really are a girls best friend and choosing the right one is important. Super soft extra Fine Merino wool is light weight yet warm, the fibres are strong creating a durable garment that stays looking good. Supremely comfortable to wear, it is perfect for both winter layering and trans-seasonal dressing.
- Classic button-through crew neck
- Soft against the skin
- Model is a size 10 (Height 5’10”) – wears SMALL
- 100% Superfine Merino
- Made in New Zealand
Care: Merino is naturally odour resistant so can be worn a number of times. Hang to air in a shaded area to freshen.
Washing: Luke warm/cold handwash, wool detergent, short spin, dry naturally, warm steam iron
WHY MERINO IS SO SPECIAL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Very Durable: Merino has a wonderful stretch factor, it moves with your body, and is much stronger than traditional wool, making it super comfortable to wear.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: often all your Merino garment needs is to be hung outside in the shade to air
• Temperature regulating – In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool is an active fibre that breathes and reacts to changes in body temperature, helping to keep you cool when it’s warm, and warm you up when it’s cold.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.