The Mens Thermal Singlet is an incredibly versatile garment, the ultimate mid-weight base layer. Wear for outdoor activities – hiking, fishing, farming, walking, skiing – but equally as suitable to wear under a polo, a business shirt or sweater during the cooler months.
Merino wool is breathable and assists in regulating your body temperature, it’s also naturally odour resistant so garments can be worn a number of times without requiring washing.
- Soft, itch free, static resistant
- Slightly longer back hemline, good back coverage
- Odour resistant, easy care, quick drying
- Model wears: MEDIUM
- Light mid-weight Thermal layer, vest
- Merino is 215gms, 19.5 micron, single jersey knit
- 100% fine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: machine washable, gentle cycle, wool detergent, dry naturally (do not tumble )
WHY CHOOSE MERINO WOOL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres breathe and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear several times without washing if required.
• Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.