The Mens Thermal Singlet is an incredibly versatile garment, the ultimate lightweight base layer – wear for outdoor activities – hiking, fishing, farming, walking, skiing – but equally as suitable to wear under a polo, a business shirt or sweater…. pretty much everything.
Merino wool is breathable and assists in regulating your body temperature, it’s also naturally odour resistant so garments can be worn a number of times without requiring washing.
- Body fitting -For slightly more relaxed fit go up one size
- Odour resistant, itch free, static resistant
- Slightly longer back hemline, good back coverage
- Easy care, quick drying
- Model wears: MEDIUM
- Thermal layer, vest, undershirt, sleepwear
- Merino is 215gms, 19.5 micron, single jersey knit
- 100% fine Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: machine washable, gentle cycle, wool detergent, dry naturally (do not tumble )