The Long Sleeve Men’s thermal has a crew neckline with a slightly longer back hem for good back coverage. Merino wool is breathable and naturally odour resistant, so garments can be worn a number of times without requiring washing. Comfortable, soft and warm, these thermals are the ultimate mid-weight underlayer.
- Sizing: Snug fit
- Natural, itch free, static resistant
- Easy care, quick drying
- Model wears: MEDIUM (38″/97cm Chest)
- Renewable, biodegradable
- Merino is 215gms, 19.5 micron, single jersey knit
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
CARE: machine washable, gentle cycle, wool detergent, dry naturally (do not tumble dry)
NEW ZEALAND MERINO WOOL:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, more comfortable to wear against the skin, and is easier to wash and dry.
• Durable: Merino stretches to fit your body and holds its shape. It’s stronger than traditional wool, softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino fibres breathe: and are naturally odour resistant so you can wear your garment several times without washing, if required.
• Merino wool is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.