Made from 100% Merino wool, the Rib Jacket features a full zip, stand up collar and rib detailing, the ultimate in stylish design. Knitted in a slightly heavier weight so you can wear through many months of the year, and the superior finish ensures it will be a long term classic in your wardrobe.
Size: Approx Measurements
- Chest 52cm / 20.5in (Front of garment laid flat)
- Length 65cm/ 26in
- Fit: Body fit/Regular
- Co-ordinated zip
- Rib detailing
- Natural comfort and style
- Sustainable, Biodegradable
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Model: Height 6ft 2″
WHY WE LOVE MERINO:
Merino is far superior to traditional wool, far more comfortable to wear against the skin, lasts longer and is easier to wash and dry.
• Merino fibres are naturally odour resistant: in general all your Merino garment needs, is to be hung outside to air
• Very Durable: Merino has an incredible stretch factor and is much stronger than traditional wool, is softer and non itchy.
• Keeps you warmer and drier: Merino can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in water without feeling damp. Even in the wet, Merino works to provide warmth, drawing water away from the body. It also has a natural water repellent built into it that will keep initial water off.
• Merino breathes, and draws damp away from the body, it’s an excellent trans-season material.
• Loved by nature: Merino is a renewable product and 100% biodegradable.